As compensation lawyers, we are not to advertise personal injury and compensation legal services in NSW and QLD due to the operation of relevant law- unless we are providing legal advices to our existing clients.

To proceed to the rest of the website, please choose from the 3 options below.

Alternatively, at any time, you may email your enquiry to or call us on 9797 8688

Public Liability

Public Liability Claims

A slip, trip and fall can happen anywhere at anytime. Most of time, you may think it’s nothing, but sometime a single trip and fall can have serious consequence on your physical and financial health. These accidents usually come under the headings of “Public Liability” or “Occupier’s Liability”. If your accident has occurred in a public place, such as a public park, it falls under “Public Liability”. If your accident has occurred one someone’s premises, such as a shop or restaurant, it falls under “Occupier’s Liability”.

Some examples of places you could be hurt yourself include:
• Supermarket or shopping centre;
• Rental property;
• Hotel, night club or bar;
• Entertainment venues, concert venues and sport matches;
• Local park or public footpath;
• Boating accidents;
• Public transport;
• Dog attacks;
• On school premises.

Common accidents that can give rise to a personal injury claim include slipping, tripping or falling because of dangerous spillage or broken/damaged surfaces.

If you have suffered an injury on someone else’s premises, you may be able to have a claim under accident law. Strict time limits apply in accident law, so we recommend you speak to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Call us on 9797 8688.